FOCUS ON RESULTS, ACCOUNTABILITY, COMMITMENT, CONFLICT, TRUST WITH FIVE BEHAVIORS.
The way we “team” is more complex than ever before. Whether we are collaborating in person, through screens, or a little of both, building a successful team can feel downright impossible. But what if it doesn’t have to feel that way?
Through impactful virtual and classroom learning experiences that empower individuals through self-discovery and constructive behavioral modeling, The Five Behaviors® is the only team development solution that rewrites the traditional rules for teamwork to build stronger teams. Transforming the team dynamic from disengaged to “let’s do this!”
Discover a reimagined approach to the classic DISC model WITH TAKE FLIGHT.
By learning about the Eagles (D), Parrots (I), Doves (S), and Owls (C), employees will increase self-awareness, better understand team dynamics, and learn how to interact with others more effectively and compassionately. The bird styles will become a part of each individual’s daily conversations and will get infused into your cultural DNA. The birds will provide a language that sticks for years to come. Experience the styles in action in one of six training programs.
- The Taking Flight with DISC training program is a refreshing, reimagined approach to traditional personality styles workshops. The program is built around four key concepts: self- awareness, social awareness, flexibility and culture. While the most self-aware people are the most successful people, those who can read others and adapt to meet their needs are even more so. This session teaches the DISC styles so individuals can develop new ways of treating others while being true to themselves.
- ReDISCovering Conflict helps turn conflict into a constructive force to build relationships. Participants will explore conflict in a revolutionary way by looking at conflict through the lens of our personalities. Building on the founding principles learned in the Taking Flight with DISC training program, this course looks at how personality styles play into conflict development, duration, and resolution.
- Chameleon Leadership teaches current and future leaders how to flexibly adapt to the needs of their direct reports. This session takes existing skills to the next level by linking the four personality styles (Eagles, Parrots, Doves and Owls) to a range of core leadership skills.
- Emotional Intelligence, often referred to as EI or EQ, refers to the ability to perceive, recognize, evaluate, understand, and control our emotions. EQ allows us to choose how we think, feel, and act. Emotional Intelligence gives us the ability to manage our own emotions and positively influence the emotions of others. The data is clear: EQ is a powerful predictor and driver of success.
- The Innovating IDEAs training program utilizes the four styles to help people tap into their natural strengths when generating ideas and bringing them to life. Interactive exercises flow through each phase of the innovative process from the original spark of the idea through final implementation. Teams will discover how to release untapped creative potential by giving each person the opportunity to play a vital role.
- The Chameleon Selling Program builds upon the insights and skills learned in the Taking Flight with DISC Program. This session takes a fresh approach to sales training that is engaging and impactful. Participants engage in a series of activities that will enhance the sales skills and strategies they employ every day.
GET IN TOUCH